INTEL® JOULE™ DEVELOPER
Test the bounds of your imagination and creativity by entering your most innovative idea for the development and commercial use of the Intel® Joule™ module and Intel® Joule™ Developer Kit.
The Grand Prize for the Challenge is a trip for two to attend the ICCAR international conference on control, automation and robotics in Nagoya, Japan!
CHALLENGE DETAILS (see Official Rules for full details including prize specifics)
Your idea submission should include the following elements:
1. Submission title
2. Submission overview
3. The intended use for your innovative IoT solution, such as its unique capabilities, end user benefits, and
4. Its area of business focus and target market
5. The ways in which your idea takes advantage of the Intel® Joule™ Module and Intel® Joule™ Developer Kit
Here’s how the Intel judges will score each submission:
1. How innovative is the idea in devising new and unique ways to deploy the Intel® Joule™ Module and
Intel® Joule™ Developer Kit? (up to 50 points)
2. How creative is the idea in making use of the hardware and software components of the Intel® Joule™
Module and Intel® Joule™ Developer Kit? (total of up to 30 points based on the following criteria)
3. What is the market potential for your idea? (up to 20 points)
Discover the Intel® Joule™
The Intel® Joule™ module features high-performance compute and graphics and large memory in a tiny, low-power package, making it an ideal platform for innovative computer vision applications, robotics, drones, and other applications requiring high-end edge computing.
Take your ideas from concept to prototype faster with lower development costs using an Intel® Joule™ developer kit. Contribute to a new generation of robots, drones, and IoT devices that are equipped with Intel® HD Graphics, 3D modeling, object recognition, and interactive capabilities.
Develop faster and invent more with the expansion board for the Intel® Joule™ module. Expand the power of your ideas and scale your prototypes quickly with open-source hardware. The compact expansion board breaks out all of the interfaces of the Intel® Joule™ module to easily accessible connectors.
INTEL JOULE IS A TRADEMARK OF INTEL CORPORATION OR ITS SUBSIDIARIES IN THE U.S. AND/OR OTHER COUNTRIES.
To learn more, please visit the Intel® Joule™ website.